- Focus is important. There are some things that you can do really well and somethings you can not. Learn to distribute your workload so that you can focus on the things that matter.
- Pick your leaders wisely. Very few leaders will have skills developed across market vision, technical vision, drive, and leadership
- Suboptimal decision is better than no decision.
- Innovation will happen elsewhere no matter how big you are.
- Sell your ideas. Ideas don’t sell themselves.
- There is a proper balance between being the first and being the best. Find that balance it is a very fine line. But it does exist.
- Things will always regress to the mean.
- Stay grounded and focus on realistic targets. Impossibilities become close to realistic when you break them down in to individual smaller targets.
- Do the right thing.
- Figure out ways to be more productive. Learn skills that will enable you to do things faster.
October 2019 · 1 minute read · Tags: note